What are the reasons and solutions for the heating of the stepper motor?
The cause and solution of the heating of the stepper motor
1. Why does the stepper motor get hot?
The heating of the stepper motor is generally caused by the following reasons:
(1) The temperature of the commutator of the motor is too high, and the commutator will heat up due to the increase of the current;
(2) If the insulation of the commutator commutator is protruding, it should be stopped for grinding to observe whether it can heat up, and it will be reported after heating;
(3) The current caused by the stagnation of the transmission mechanism increases, causing the transmission ratio to drop and causing the motor to heat up;
(4) The motor is overloaded and heated, which will also burn the motor.
2. DC motor overload Some motors are overloaded for a long time. The service life of the motor is related to the size of the working current. If the motor is overloaded when overloaded, the speed of the motor, the overload current of the motor, and the efficiency of the motor are equal to the current, which will inevitably lead to The motor is overloaded and heated.
3. What are the reasons for the DC motor to cause the motor to heat up? This is caused by many reasons. When the motor is overloaded, the current will increase, the motor in the motor will generate eddy current, resulting in a short circuit and the motor will be burned; when the motor is overloaded, the current will increase, the motor in the motor will generate eddy current, the motor will be overheated, and the motor cooling fan and fan blades will rotate. also get hot.
4. The mechanical failure of the DC motor will also cause abnormal heating of the motor, such as motor bearing seat, bearing seat, fan blade rotation, oscillation circuit, and poor mechanical jamming.
During the operation of the DC motor, the motor overload, heat and other phenomena generally occur, which may be caused by the motor heating or the motor burning. But when the motor is overloaded, the running current of the motor will be significantly higher than the rated current of the motor, especially the user of the motor, so the temperature rise does not meet the allowable range of the motor.