A three-phase asynchronous motor adjusts its speed through electromagnetic reaction. The motor speed may be unstable during use. This situation is often related to many factors, especially the use of the motor itself, sometimes due to operation Improper speedwill causeunstable speed, let's analyze the reasons for you in detail below.
(1) Because the adjustable resistance of the three-phase asynchronous motor is installed on the control panel, the frequency of use is very high, the time is long, and the situation of poor contact is very common.
(2) There are also many problems with SCRs, usually short-circuit breakdown, failure to trigger or poor internal contact, etc.
(3) Only one of the four rectifier tubes of the three-phase asynchronous motor has a problem.
(4) There is carbon powder between the motor rotor and commutator or the carbon brush itself is defective.
(5) The properties of the positive and negative electrodes of the two types of rectifier tubes are completely opposite.
The above is the analysis of the reasons for the unstable speed of the three-phase asynchronous motor. Through the above introduction, we can understand that the speed of the motor will be unstable due to improper settings when the motor is in use. If you want to avoid this situation, you can It is necessary for everyone to use it reasonably to prevent the incorrect use of the motor from causing instability of the motor speed and affecting work efficiency.